Women of Faith has new name and website in New Hampshire
Interfaith Women of New Hampshire, which formerly called itself Women of Faith, formed in 2005 to share religious beliefs, cultures and traditions among women of diverse faiths to promote understanding and friendship within their community.
The group’s Thursday, Oct. 10, event, called “What in the World is That?” takes a deeper look at the symbolism and meaning of religious icons from various faith groups.
All women are invited to ask questions and learn more about other faiths, or even your own.
Please RSVP to Karen at email@example.com or 641-6834.
Registration opens at 6:30 p.m. Refreshments served after the program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll shows Groton voters oppose new wind plants - 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
- Commission's decision clears way for pipeline, possible cheaper natural gas - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'