Home » News » Public Safety
Pelham students return to class after bomb threat
PELHAM – Students at the Pelham Elementary School returned to their classrooms Thursday morning after the school was evacuated due to a bomb threat.
The police and fire departments searched the school after a threat was made, but according to officials from the police department, no credible threat was found.
The elementary school students were sent to the Pelham Memorial School pending the evaluation of the situation.
The students were back in class by 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former New London police chief settles with female accuser - 0
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Reports: Celtics near completion of Rondo deal - 0
- Grid coach Cote, BG go their separate ways - 0
- Former owners of 'casualty' of Northern Pass file appeal - 0
- Holiday sales may recover with help of deep discounts - 0
- Wall Street has best 2-day gain since 2011 on Fed optimism - 0
- State Employees Association declares impasse in bargaining - 2
- Shipyard to hire 715 in next year - 1
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules