Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lisbon hunter found guilty in man’s shooting
“I ain’t going to get my son back, and he’s going to prison,” said Brunelle, who was hunting near his son the day he was killed in the Lisbon woods off Mt. Eustis Road. The younger Brunelle left two young sons, Lucas and Kaleb.
“I knew he was guilty; it was just so cut and dried. There were no deer in the area. What was his rush to kill a deer? The season just started.”
He praised State Police and Fish and Game officers for putting together the case; they had disputed Holmes’ contention that he was firing at a doe when he took a shot from about 75 yards with his Winchester 30-06.
“Whether he was wearing a tuxedo or a Scuba outfit doesn’t matter. When you fire a bullet, you own it,” Bell told the jury.
Judge Peter H. Bornstein has not set a sentencing date. Bell would not discuss his sentencing recommendation Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424