Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester man arrested for robbery after he was found hiding in closet
MANCHESTER — A man accused of robbing a man after arranging a meeting on Facebook was found hiding in a closet at his aunt’s home, police said.
Tyrone Hall, 19, of Manchester faces robbery charges after being arrested Wednesday, then was linked by police to another robbery last week.
Police said Hall and an 18-year-old from Loudon had mutual friends on Facebook and arranged to meet in Manchester. Police said Hall produced a knife and demanded money, and the other man handed over a backpack and cellphone.
After his arrest, an officer matched Hall to the description in a robbery on Sept. 19 when a 14-year-old boy in the area reported being punched by a man who took his phone. Police said based on further investigation, Hall was identified as the robber and charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 3
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483