Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested for robbery after he was found hiding in closet
MANCHESTER — A man accused of robbing a man after arranging a meeting on Facebook was found hiding in a closet at his aunt’s home, police said.
Tyrone Hall, 19, of Manchester faces robbery charges after being arrested Wednesday, then was linked by police to another robbery last week.
Police said Hall and an 18-year-old from Loudon had mutual friends on Facebook and arranged to meet in Manchester. Police said Hall produced a knife and demanded money, and the other man handed over a backpack and cellphone.
After his arrest, an officer matched Hall to the description in a robbery on Sept. 19 when a 14-year-old boy in the area reported being punched by a man who took his phone. Police said based on further investigation, Hall was identified as the robber and charged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 26
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424