Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
‘Fugitive of the Week’ arrested in Brockton, Mass., Thursday
A man featured Wednesday as the “Fugitive of the Week” was arrested early Thursday morning in Brockton, Mass.
Tyler Root, 25, was being sought on an arrest warrant issued by Belknap County Superior Court for failure to appear on a charge of sexual assault on a minor.
After various news outlets, including the New Hampshire Union Leaer, publicized that law enforcement officials were looking for Root, members of the U.S. Marshals task forces in New Hampshire and Massachusetts received anonymous tips, leading them to a Vine Street address in Brockton, Mass.
Thursday morning, the Massachusetts U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, including members from Brockton police and Massachusetts State Police, Violent Fugitive Apprehension Section, along with deputy U.S. Marshals, converged on the Vine Street residence where Root was located and arrested without incident.
He was taken to the Brockton police station for processing on the charge of being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483