Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
‘Fugitive of the Week’ arrested in Brockton, Mass., Thursday
A man featured Wednesday as the “Fugitive of the Week” was arrested early Thursday morning in Brockton, Mass.
Tyler Root, 25, was being sought on an arrest warrant issued by Belknap County Superior Court for failure to appear on a charge of sexual assault on a minor.
After various news outlets, including the New Hampshire Union Leaer, publicized that law enforcement officials were looking for Root, members of the U.S. Marshals task forces in New Hampshire and Massachusetts received anonymous tips, leading them to a Vine Street address in Brockton, Mass.
Thursday morning, the Massachusetts U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, including members from Brockton police and Massachusetts State Police, Violent Fugitive Apprehension Section, along with deputy U.S. Marshals, converged on the Vine Street residence where Root was located and arrested without incident.
He was taken to the Brockton police station for processing on the charge of being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483