Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
‘Fugitive of the Week’ arrested in Brockton, Mass., Thursday
A man featured Wednesday as the “Fugitive of the Week” was arrested early Thursday morning in Brockton, Mass.
Tyler Root, 25, was being sought on an arrest warrant issued by Belknap County Superior Court for failure to appear on a charge of sexual assault on a minor.
After various news outlets, including the New Hampshire Union Leaer, publicized that law enforcement officials were looking for Root, members of the U.S. Marshals task forces in New Hampshire and Massachusetts received anonymous tips, leading them to a Vine Street address in Brockton, Mass.
Thursday morning, the Massachusetts U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, including members from Brockton police and Massachusetts State Police, Violent Fugitive Apprehension Section, along with deputy U.S. Marshals, converged on the Vine Street residence where Root was located and arrested without incident.
He was taken to the Brockton police station for processing on the charge of being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424