Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Portsmouth man charged with sexual assault of minor
PORTSMOUTH — A city man is under arrest, accused of sexually assaulting a minor and illegally using computers.
Julio A. Gleske, 31, of 126 Penhallow St., was arrested Sept. 19 after police searched his home during an ongoing investigation into the illegal use of computers and possible sexual activity involving a minor under the age of 16.
He was arrested and charged with certain uses of computer services prohibited, a class B felony, and one count of felonious sexual assault, also a class B felony.
Police said the investigation is continuing and could result in additional charges.
Gleske is free on bail pending arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division.
Anyone with information concerning the crime is asked to contact Detective Kristyn Bernier at 610-7529.Anonymous tips may be left by calling Seacoast Crimestoppers at 431-1199 or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org. Tips also may be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters "TIPSCS" and the tip.Information that leads to an arrest or indictment of an individual could result in a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483