Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Portsmouth man charged with sexual assault of minor
PORTSMOUTH — A city man is under arrest, accused of sexually assaulting a minor and illegally using computers.
Julio A. Gleske, 31, of 126 Penhallow St., was arrested Sept. 19 after police searched his home during an ongoing investigation into the illegal use of computers and possible sexual activity involving a minor under the age of 16.
He was arrested and charged with certain uses of computer services prohibited, a class B felony, and one count of felonious sexual assault, also a class B felony.
Police said the investigation is continuing and could result in additional charges.
Gleske is free on bail pending arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division.
Anyone with information concerning the crime is asked to contact Detective Kristyn Bernier at 610-7529.Anonymous tips may be left by calling Seacoast Crimestoppers at 431-1199 or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org. Tips also may be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters "TIPSCS" and the tip.Information that leads to an arrest or indictment of an individual could result in a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424