Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Portsmouth man charged with sexual assault of minor
PORTSMOUTH — A city man is under arrest, accused of sexually assaulting a minor and illegally using computers.
Julio A. Gleske, 31, of 126 Penhallow St., was arrested Sept. 19 after police searched his home during an ongoing investigation into the illegal use of computers and possible sexual activity involving a minor under the age of 16.
He was arrested and charged with certain uses of computer services prohibited, a class B felony, and one count of felonious sexual assault, also a class B felony.
Police said the investigation is continuing and could result in additional charges.
Gleske is free on bail pending arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division.
Anyone with information concerning the crime is asked to contact Detective Kristyn Bernier at 610-7529.Anonymous tips may be left by calling Seacoast Crimestoppers at 431-1199 or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org. Tips also may be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters "TIPSCS" and the tip.Information that leads to an arrest or indictment of an individual could result in a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483