Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Armed robber hits Harbor Mart in Nashua
Detectives and police descended on the Harbor Mart in Nashua on Wednesday night and combed the area after an armed robbery just after 7:30 p.m.
“We are looking at the latest robbery as an isolated situation, but we won’t be able to know until further investigation,” Linehan said.
And so far in September, along with Wednesday night’s robbery of the Harbor Mart, armed robberies have been reported at: the Motel 6, 77 Spitbrook Road; a Dunkin’ Donuts, 119 Hollis Street; and Jeannotte’s Market, 2 Courtland St.
Detectives continue to investigate the Harbor Mart robbery, adding that the surveillance footage is poor. They are working on improving the picture quality and attempting to send out the best possible photos, Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917