Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Armed robber hits Harbor Mart in Nashua
Detectives and police descended on the Harbor Mart in Nashua on Wednesday night and combed the area after an armed robbery just after 7:30 p.m.
“We are looking at the latest robbery as an isolated situation, but we won’t be able to know until further investigation,” Linehan said.
And so far in September, along with Wednesday night’s robbery of the Harbor Mart, armed robberies have been reported at: the Motel 6, 77 Spitbrook Road; a Dunkin’ Donuts, 119 Hollis Street; and Jeannotte’s Market, 2 Courtland St.
Detectives continue to investigate the Harbor Mart robbery, adding that the surveillance footage is poor. They are working on improving the picture quality and attempting to send out the best possible photos, Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Where you go to college could be an issue at the polls - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483