Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Armed robber hits Harbor Mart in Nashua
Detectives and police descended on the Harbor Mart in Nashua on Wednesday night and combed the area after an armed robbery just after 7:30 p.m.
“We are looking at the latest robbery as an isolated situation, but we won’t be able to know until further investigation,” Linehan said.
And so far in September, along with Wednesday night’s robbery of the Harbor Mart, armed robberies have been reported at: the Motel 6, 77 Spitbrook Road; a Dunkin’ Donuts, 119 Hollis Street; and Jeannotte’s Market, 2 Courtland St.
Detectives continue to investigate the Harbor Mart robbery, adding that the surveillance footage is poor. They are working on improving the picture quality and attempting to send out the best possible photos, Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483