Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Armed robber hits Harbor Mart in Nashua
Detectives and police descended on the Harbor Mart in Nashua on Wednesday night and combed the area after an armed robbery just after 7:30 p.m.
“We are looking at the latest robbery as an isolated situation, but we won’t be able to know until further investigation,” Linehan said.
And so far in September, along with Wednesday night’s robbery of the Harbor Mart, armed robberies have been reported at: the Motel 6, 77 Spitbrook Road; a Dunkin’ Donuts, 119 Hollis Street; and Jeannotte’s Market, 2 Courtland St.
Detectives continue to investigate the Harbor Mart robbery, adding that the surveillance footage is poor. They are working on improving the picture quality and attempting to send out the best possible photos, Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Parents speak out against Jewett Street School proposal - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
- Justice returns to North Country alma mater to speak to students - 0
- New program recognizes Colebrook students for volunteering - 0
- Derry to apply for engineering study grant - 0
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Total Votes: 917