NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here or comment on this item below.
"The source of the gas leak was non-code compliant gas work," Conway Village Fire Chief Steve Solomon said in an email. "The source of ignition was most likely the hot water heater. The explosion is simply an accident. There was no intent to do wrong and no criminal act involved."