Conway home explosion tied to improper gas line work




"The source of the gas leak was non-code compliant gas work," Conway Village Fire Chief Steve Solomon said in an email. "The source of ignition was most likely the hot water heater. The explosion is simply an accident. There was no intent to do wrong and no criminal act involved."
CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL


Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.