Conway home explosion tied to improper gas line work
"The source of the gas leak was non-code compliant gas work," Conway Village Fire Chief Steve Solomon said in an email. "The source of ignition was most likely the hot water heater. The explosion is simply an accident. There was no intent to do wrong and no criminal act involved."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Ruth Graham: Whatever your theology, your denomination, your interests, and your appetite for cursing, there’s a Christian podcast for you.
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: President's offspring always off limits? My grandfather would beg to differ