Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milton man agrees to 15-year minimum prison term for Portsmouth armed robbery
He was indicted for armed robbery and felon in possession of a weapon, prosecutors said. Bauer is expected to change his plea on Nov. 21 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Court documents indicate that public defenders for Bauer have been working on a plea agreement to resolve charges in both cases along with a suspended sentence being imposed for previous convictions in Strafford County.
The armed career criminal charge that Bauer faces in Strafford County is punishable by up to 40 years in state prison and a $25,000 fine.
He is also wanted in Massachusetts on outstanding charges and in Maine on an attempted murder charge for an incident that happened in Lebanon, Maine, on Jan. 8.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth