Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Lisbon hunter's fatal shot: Was there a deer or not?
Holmes has insisted he saw and heard a doe that morning in the Lisbon woods and shot his Winchester 30-06 bolt-action rifle from about 75 feet.
“I know it’s highly unlikely,” Mancini replied.
Harden repeated that Mancini didn’t know what Holmes had seen.
“I can’t say with any degree of certainty,” Mancini acknowledged.
Jellison testified that there had been times when he’d heard a deer blow only once, while others did so several times. As far as reacting to a shot, “They have different reactions,” he said, including running, walking slowly away, or even standing still and looking at the shooter.
“There’s no test for that, is there?” Harden asked.
“No,” Jellison replied.
On Tuesday, Mancini told Bell, “There are no absolutes in deer behavior.”
During a courtroom break, Harden refused to say whether Holmes would take the stand. The trial continues this morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917