Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested after giving police the runaround at Delta Dental Stadium
Two officers on patrol reported hearing loud noises from inside the stadium and found Chad Montminy, 24, running along the concourse. The officers said they caught up to Montminy on the field and subdued him near the third base line after a struggle.
Armed home invasion
Police are seeking three men who entered a city home at 6 a.m. Sunday while the resident was sleeping, then demanded money at gunpoint before taking off with an assortment of valuables.
The intruders got away with a television, cell phone and keys. Police said the men apparently got inside the dwelling through a ground-floor window and ransacked the residence. The woman described the suspects as two black men, wearing dark clothing, and a white man. A silver handgun was used in the attack, police said.
Police arrested two suspects and recovered a quantity of crack cocaine, as well as several prescription pills, on Cedar Street Saturday after a getting a complaint that men were doing drugs in an alley.
Officers said they found Claudio with a needle and a plastic bag containing less than a gram of crack cocaine, while Mohamed was found to be carrying nine pills believed to be diazepam, a form of the anti-anxiety drug Valium.
Man claims pistol whipping
A local man reported being pistol-whipped on a Manchester street Friday night.
Worker foils heist
An employee of the Palace Theatre in downtown Manchester was credited with stopping an attempted burglary in the Hanover Street building.
Police theorize the man made his way to the Palace roof via the fire escape.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424