Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man arrested after giving police the runaround at Delta Dental Stadium
Two officers on patrol reported hearing loud noises from inside the stadium and found Chad Montminy, 24, running along the concourse. The officers said they caught up to Montminy on the field and subdued him near the third base line after a struggle.
Armed home invasion
Police are seeking three men who entered a city home at 6 a.m. Sunday while the resident was sleeping, then demanded money at gunpoint before taking off with an assortment of valuables.
The intruders got away with a television, cell phone and keys. Police said the men apparently got inside the dwelling through a ground-floor window and ransacked the residence. The woman described the suspects as two black men, wearing dark clothing, and a white man. A silver handgun was used in the attack, police said.
Police arrested two suspects and recovered a quantity of crack cocaine, as well as several prescription pills, on Cedar Street Saturday after a getting a complaint that men were doing drugs in an alley.
Officers said they found Claudio with a needle and a plastic bag containing less than a gram of crack cocaine, while Mohamed was found to be carrying nine pills believed to be diazepam, a form of the anti-anxiety drug Valium.
Man claims pistol whipping
A local man reported being pistol-whipped on a Manchester street Friday night.
Worker foils heist
An employee of the Palace Theatre in downtown Manchester was credited with stopping an attempted burglary in the Hanover Street building.
Police theorize the man made his way to the Palace roof via the fire escape.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917