Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested after giving police the runaround at Delta Dental Stadium
Two officers on patrol reported hearing loud noises from inside the stadium and found Chad Montminy, 24, running along the concourse. The officers said they caught up to Montminy on the field and subdued him near the third base line after a struggle.
Armed home invasion
Police are seeking three men who entered a city home at 6 a.m. Sunday while the resident was sleeping, then demanded money at gunpoint before taking off with an assortment of valuables.
The intruders got away with a television, cell phone and keys. Police said the men apparently got inside the dwelling through a ground-floor window and ransacked the residence. The woman described the suspects as two black men, wearing dark clothing, and a white man. A silver handgun was used in the attack, police said.
Police arrested two suspects and recovered a quantity of crack cocaine, as well as several prescription pills, on Cedar Street Saturday after a getting a complaint that men were doing drugs in an alley.
Officers said they found Claudio with a needle and a plastic bag containing less than a gram of crack cocaine, while Mohamed was found to be carrying nine pills believed to be diazepam, a form of the anti-anxiety drug Valium.
Man claims pistol whipping
A local man reported being pistol-whipped on a Manchester street Friday night.
Worker foils heist
An employee of the Palace Theatre in downtown Manchester was credited with stopping an attempted burglary in the Hanover Street building.
Police theorize the man made his way to the Palace roof via the fire escape.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424