Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man accused in Nashua killing makes court appearance
Daniel J. Burke, 51, of 23 Temple St., Apt. 18, waived probable cause during his appearance at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. He has been charged with manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and two counts of falsifying physical evidence in connection with the death of Christina Hill.
Attorney Paul Borchardt, who is representing Burke, said Monday that he could not release any updates on the case.
“I can’t really provide any more information at this time. Both sides are still trying to process all of the information,” said Borchardt, a public defender.Authorities are not commenting on the connection between Burke and Hill, other than to say they were acquaintances.
While the motive behind Hill’s death is still not being released, authorities say her body could have been inside of her residence at 32 Chestnut St., Apt. 15, for two weeks before it was discovered due to a suspicious odor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424