Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Plaistow police asking for help in weekend burglaries
PLAISTOW – Police are asking for the public's help in two burglaries that took place at homes on Tamarack Road and Cottonwood Road over the weekend.
The burglaries were reported Sunday between 1 and 4 p.m. and may have taken place around 10:30 a.m., according to deputy chief Kathleen Jones.
“One took place on Tamarack Road and the other on Cottonwood Road,” said Jones. “Access was gained into both residences by removal of basement windows. Once inside, the suspects took small portable items such as electronics or jewelry.”
On Monday, it was reported that a possible suspect was seen in the area at the time of the burglaries. The suspect was described by witnesses as a white male with pale skin, approximately 6-feet, between 20 and 30 years old, and with brown hair.
The suspect was also reported to be wearing a dark gray, oversized, hooded sweatshirt, light gray baggy pants, brown work boots, and a two-tone colored baseball cap.
The investigation is ongoing, and Jones is asking anyone who has information or witnessed anything in the area Sunday to contact the Plaistow Police Department at 382-6816.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424