Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Plaistow police asking for help in weekend burglaries
PLAISTOW – Police are asking for the public's help in two burglaries that took place at homes on Tamarack Road and Cottonwood Road over the weekend.
The burglaries were reported Sunday between 1 and 4 p.m. and may have taken place around 10:30 a.m., according to deputy chief Kathleen Jones.
“One took place on Tamarack Road and the other on Cottonwood Road,” said Jones. “Access was gained into both residences by removal of basement windows. Once inside, the suspects took small portable items such as electronics or jewelry.”
On Monday, it was reported that a possible suspect was seen in the area at the time of the burglaries. The suspect was described by witnesses as a white male with pale skin, approximately 6-feet, between 20 and 30 years old, and with brown hair.
The suspect was also reported to be wearing a dark gray, oversized, hooded sweatshirt, light gray baggy pants, brown work boots, and a two-tone colored baseball cap.
The investigation is ongoing, and Jones is asking anyone who has information or witnessed anything in the area Sunday to contact the Plaistow Police Department at 382-6816.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917