Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Plaistow police asking for help in weekend burglaries
PLAISTOW – Police are asking for the public's help in two burglaries that took place at homes on Tamarack Road and Cottonwood Road over the weekend.
The burglaries were reported Sunday between 1 and 4 p.m. and may have taken place around 10:30 a.m., according to deputy chief Kathleen Jones.
“One took place on Tamarack Road and the other on Cottonwood Road,” said Jones. “Access was gained into both residences by removal of basement windows. Once inside, the suspects took small portable items such as electronics or jewelry.”
On Monday, it was reported that a possible suspect was seen in the area at the time of the burglaries. The suspect was described by witnesses as a white male with pale skin, approximately 6-feet, between 20 and 30 years old, and with brown hair.
The suspect was also reported to be wearing a dark gray, oversized, hooded sweatshirt, light gray baggy pants, brown work boots, and a two-tone colored baseball cap.
The investigation is ongoing, and Jones is asking anyone who has information or witnessed anything in the area Sunday to contact the Plaistow Police Department at 382-6816.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
- Total Votes: 917