Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Plaistow police asking for help in weekend burglaries
PLAISTOW – Police are asking for the public's help in two burglaries that took place at homes on Tamarack Road and Cottonwood Road over the weekend.
The burglaries were reported Sunday between 1 and 4 p.m. and may have taken place around 10:30 a.m., according to deputy chief Kathleen Jones.
“One took place on Tamarack Road and the other on Cottonwood Road,” said Jones. “Access was gained into both residences by removal of basement windows. Once inside, the suspects took small portable items such as electronics or jewelry.”
On Monday, it was reported that a possible suspect was seen in the area at the time of the burglaries. The suspect was described by witnesses as a white male with pale skin, approximately 6-feet, between 20 and 30 years old, and with brown hair.
The suspect was also reported to be wearing a dark gray, oversized, hooded sweatshirt, light gray baggy pants, brown work boots, and a two-tone colored baseball cap.
The investigation is ongoing, and Jones is asking anyone who has information or witnessed anything in the area Sunday to contact the Plaistow Police Department at 382-6816.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483