Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pair charged in rock throwing incident in Hudson
The woman's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
The incident happened about 10:15 p.m. at the Burns Hill Road Apartments.
Police said Kurt Rowell, 28, of Hudson and Matthew Garcia, 23, of Nashua, had an argument with a man and a woman in the parking lot. During the altercation, one of them threw a large rock through the windshield of a 2001 Volvo S40, injuring the woman sitting inside.
Police said Rowell and Garcia then fled the area and investigators obtained warrants for both men on reckless conduct charges.
On Monday about 9:30 a.m. they went to serve the warrant on Rowell, but another man coming out of an adjacent apartment building saw them and ran
Officers chased him down, eventually catching him in the parking lot of Teledyne on Lowell Road. The man turned out to be Garcia, who was arrested for resisting arrest or detention, on the felony reckless conduct charge and on a second felony warrant obtained by Nashua police.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety for both men.
Rowell later turned himself into police.
Both posted bail and will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus