Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Pair charged in rock throwing incident in Hudson
The woman's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
The incident happened about 10:15 p.m. at the Burns Hill Road Apartments.
Police said Kurt Rowell, 28, of Hudson and Matthew Garcia, 23, of Nashua, had an argument with a man and a woman in the parking lot. During the altercation, one of them threw a large rock through the windshield of a 2001 Volvo S40, injuring the woman sitting inside.
Police said Rowell and Garcia then fled the area and investigators obtained warrants for both men on reckless conduct charges.
On Monday about 9:30 a.m. they went to serve the warrant on Rowell, but another man coming out of an adjacent apartment building saw them and ran
Officers chased him down, eventually catching him in the parking lot of Teledyne on Lowell Road. The man turned out to be Garcia, who was arrested for resisting arrest or detention, on the felony reckless conduct charge and on a second felony warrant obtained by Nashua police.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety for both men.
Rowell later turned himself into police.
Both posted bail and will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917