Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pair charged in rock throwing incident in Hudson
The woman's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
The incident happened about 10:15 p.m. at the Burns Hill Road Apartments.
Police said Kurt Rowell, 28, of Hudson and Matthew Garcia, 23, of Nashua, had an argument with a man and a woman in the parking lot. During the altercation, one of them threw a large rock through the windshield of a 2001 Volvo S40, injuring the woman sitting inside.
Police said Rowell and Garcia then fled the area and investigators obtained warrants for both men on reckless conduct charges.
On Monday about 9:30 a.m. they went to serve the warrant on Rowell, but another man coming out of an adjacent apartment building saw them and ran
Officers chased him down, eventually catching him in the parking lot of Teledyne on Lowell Road. The man turned out to be Garcia, who was arrested for resisting arrest or detention, on the felony reckless conduct charge and on a second felony warrant obtained by Nashua police.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety for both men.
Rowell later turned himself into police.
Both posted bail and will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483