Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Pair charged in rock throwing incident in Hudson
The woman's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
The incident happened about 10:15 p.m. at the Burns Hill Road Apartments.
Police said Kurt Rowell, 28, of Hudson and Matthew Garcia, 23, of Nashua, had an argument with a man and a woman in the parking lot. During the altercation, one of them threw a large rock through the windshield of a 2001 Volvo S40, injuring the woman sitting inside.
Police said Rowell and Garcia then fled the area and investigators obtained warrants for both men on reckless conduct charges.
On Monday about 9:30 a.m. they went to serve the warrant on Rowell, but another man coming out of an adjacent apartment building saw them and ran
Officers chased him down, eventually catching him in the parking lot of Teledyne on Lowell Road. The man turned out to be Garcia, who was arrested for resisting arrest or detention, on the felony reckless conduct charge and on a second felony warrant obtained by Nashua police.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety for both men.
Rowell later turned himself into police.
Both posted bail and will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917