Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pair charged in rock throwing incident in Hudson
The woman's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
The incident happened about 10:15 p.m. at the Burns Hill Road Apartments.
Police said Kurt Rowell, 28, of Hudson and Matthew Garcia, 23, of Nashua, had an argument with a man and a woman in the parking lot. During the altercation, one of them threw a large rock through the windshield of a 2001 Volvo S40, injuring the woman sitting inside.
Police said Rowell and Garcia then fled the area and investigators obtained warrants for both men on reckless conduct charges.
On Monday about 9:30 a.m. they went to serve the warrant on Rowell, but another man coming out of an adjacent apartment building saw them and ran
Officers chased him down, eventually catching him in the parking lot of Teledyne on Lowell Road. The man turned out to be Garcia, who was arrested for resisting arrest or detention, on the felony reckless conduct charge and on a second felony warrant obtained by Nashua police.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety for both men.
Rowell later turned himself into police.
Both posted bail and will be arraigned at a later date in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424