Timberlane to get new scoreboard
Last week, the regional School Board approved spending $1,400 to complete the installation of the scoreboard.
“We are hoping to get a game or two in for the fall and it will certainly be there for the spring sports,” he said.
Because of EEE and West Nile virus found in mosquitoes in surrounding towns, the Brentwood company will be conducting the spraying to control adult mosquitoes from 5 to 9 p.m. at Timberlane middle and high schools, the Pollard Elementary School, Smith Field, the Vic Geary Senior Center and the PARC recreation field.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads