Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Nashua man arrested after fatal crash in Walpole
Multiple people were injured in the crash that occurred at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
A northbound Subaru Forester, driven by Mathew Flynn, 25, of Nashua, was traveling just north of Blackjack Crossing Road when it crossed into the southbound lane and collided with a southbound Toyota RAV-4, driven by Marguerite Lucas, 64, of Springfield, Vt.
Flynn was flown by helicopter to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon and Lucas was taken by ambulance to Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Vt.
A passenger in Flynn’s vehicle, Gerard Flynn, 21, of Nashua, also was injured and flown by helicopter to UMASS Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts.
A second passenger in Flynn's vehicle died as a result of injuries sustained during the collision. State police said the identity is not being released at this time pending positive identification by the New Hampshire Medical Examiner’s Office.
Impairment was a factor in this collision, State Police said Monday.
As a result of the investigation, Flynn was arrested at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and charged with negligent homicide.
Troop C was assisted by Walpole police and fire departments, as well as the State Police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit.
Anyone with information regarding the collision can contact Sgt. Daniel R. Brow or Trooper John E. Lucero at 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917