Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua man arrested after fatal crash in Walpole
Multiple people were injured in the crash that occurred at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
A northbound Subaru Forester, driven by Mathew Flynn, 25, of Nashua, was traveling just north of Blackjack Crossing Road when it crossed into the southbound lane and collided with a southbound Toyota RAV-4, driven by Marguerite Lucas, 64, of Springfield, Vt.
Flynn was flown by helicopter to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon and Lucas was taken by ambulance to Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Vt.
A passenger in Flynn’s vehicle, Gerard Flynn, 21, of Nashua, also was injured and flown by helicopter to UMASS Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts.
A second passenger in Flynn's vehicle died as a result of injuries sustained during the collision. State police said the identity is not being released at this time pending positive identification by the New Hampshire Medical Examiner’s Office.
Impairment was a factor in this collision, State Police said Monday.
As a result of the investigation, Flynn was arrested at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and charged with negligent homicide.
Troop C was assisted by Walpole police and fire departments, as well as the State Police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit.
Anyone with information regarding the collision can contact Sgt. Daniel R. Brow or Trooper John E. Lucero at 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
State bracing for ice storm
Popular West High School official moved
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424