Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mass. man arraigned for attempted kidnapping outside of North Hampton grocery store
The woman had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of Shaw’s Supermarket when Larochelle approached with a box-cutter styled knife, the affidavit says.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger’s side, but the woman refused to get in. He climbed back into the driver’s seat and tried to start the woman’s car but may have had trouble with a standard shift, according to court documents.
Larochelle ran from the vehicle and into woods across the street, according to police.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the Shaw’s Supermarket on Lafayette Road until Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
The victim later identified Larochelle by his booking room photo, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917