Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mass. man arraigned for attempted kidnapping outside of North Hampton grocery store
The woman had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of Shaw’s Supermarket when Larochelle approached with a box-cutter styled knife, the affidavit says.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger’s side, but the woman refused to get in. He climbed back into the driver’s seat and tried to start the woman’s car but may have had trouble with a standard shift, according to court documents.
Larochelle ran from the vehicle and into woods across the street, according to police.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the Shaw’s Supermarket on Lafayette Road until Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
The victim later identified Larochelle by his booking room photo, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917