Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Mass. man arraigned for attempted kidnapping outside of North Hampton grocery store
The woman had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of Shaw’s Supermarket when Larochelle approached with a box-cutter styled knife, the affidavit says.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger’s side, but the woman refused to get in. He climbed back into the driver’s seat and tried to start the woman’s car but may have had trouble with a standard shift, according to court documents.
Larochelle ran from the vehicle and into woods across the street, according to police.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the Shaw’s Supermarket on Lafayette Road until Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
The victim later identified Larochelle by his booking room photo, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
- Justice returns to North Country alma mater to speak to students - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 0
- Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing - 0
- Flooding shuts down North Country highways - 0
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917