Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police arrest three after Manchester motel melee, robbery
Police said a Chester couple was returning to their fourth-floor room at the Manchester Econolodge at about 3:45 a.m. when they were approached by two women, police said.
As the women and guests tussled in the hallway, a group of men came down the corridor toward the group and pushed their way into the couple’s room. One of the men, described as a heavy-set Hispanic, wielded a knife during the confrontation.
Burton also faces a cocaine charge as the result of a search after his arrest. Police said the youth matched the description of the person who took the money from the hotel room. The suspect who wielded the knife during the robbery remains at large. Police have asked that anyone with information about the incident call Manchester Police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 2
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917