Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police arrest three after Manchester motel melee, robbery
Police said a Chester couple was returning to their fourth-floor room at the Manchester Econolodge at about 3:45 a.m. when they were approached by two women, police said.
As the women and guests tussled in the hallway, a group of men came down the corridor toward the group and pushed their way into the couple’s room. One of the men, described as a heavy-set Hispanic, wielded a knife during the confrontation.
Burton also faces a cocaine charge as the result of a search after his arrest. Police said the youth matched the description of the person who took the money from the hotel room. The suspect who wielded the knife during the robbery remains at large. Police have asked that anyone with information about the incident call Manchester Police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917