Fees waived for National Public Lands Day
CAMPTON — The U.S. Forest Service will waive standard amenity fees Saturday, Sept. 28, at hundreds of recreation sites nationwide in recognition of National Public Lands Day.
The White Mountain National Forest will participate, dropping most day-use fees. Charges will remain in effect for overnight camping, cabin rentals, permits, reservations, and activities offered by concessionaires, officials said in a news release.
For more information, about the White Mountain National Forest, go to fs.usda.gov/whitemountain.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.