Fees waived for National Public Lands Day
The White Mountain National Forest will participate, dropping most day-use fees. Charges will remain in effect for overnight camping, cabin rentals, permits, reservations, and activities offered by concessionaires, officials said in a news release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: Time to open the windows and let sounds of nature in - 0
- ‘Idol’ talk in NH as Mont Vernon's Alex Preston in final 6 - 0
- Hooksett board wants to hear from residents on failed Pinkerton deal - 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
- Cynthia's Challenge raises $31K to help buy service dog - 0
- Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on - 1
- Hemophilia Charity Bike Ride Comes to New Hampshire - 0
Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election