Lights to be installed on section of Heritage Rail Trail in Nashua
Aspiring for a positive change and a brighter ambiance, a portion of the rail trail located within the downtown Tree Streets community is about to be revitalized.
The grant, according to Carelli, will support improvements to the trail, expand the community garden program, and offer outreach and educational programs.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Granite State campuses leap into spring with April performances - 0
- Joan Osborne's new album beats with matters of the heart - 0
- Hood Museum of Art wields views of power, strength, artistry and ceremony with exhibition of African objects - 0
- Painters' works on view in Holderness - 0
- Stiletto Brass Quintet steps onto PSU's Silver Center Friday night - 0
- Milwaukee painter David Fleming shares work in Rochester showing - 0
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center - 0
- Exhibit chronicles New Hampshire Veteran's Association's history - 0
- Marshmallow candies inspiration for diorama contest - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Shamrock count winners
Hood Museum of Art wields views of power, strength, artistry and ceremony with exhibition of African objects
Spring fun abounds as Easter Bunny hops across Granite State, bringing egg hunts throughout the weekend
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior