Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vermont teen arrested after search of car yields 'vegetative matter'
Derek Stone of Georgia, Vt., was arrested for possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. After he consented to a search of his vehicle, police found the vegetative matter, believed to be marijuana, a digital scale and another substance that appeared to be hashish, according to a press release from state police.
Police said Stone refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Merrimack County House of Corrections. He will be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord district, on Monday.
Police said Stone and his two passengers seemed “overly nervous” when stopped for a traffic violation shortly after 4 p.m. on the highway, prompting the trooper to ask to search the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424