Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Vermont teen arrested after search of car yields 'vegetative matter'
Derek Stone of Georgia, Vt., was arrested for possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. After he consented to a search of his vehicle, police found the vegetative matter, believed to be marijuana, a digital scale and another substance that appeared to be hashish, according to a press release from state police.
Police said Stone refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Merrimack County House of Corrections. He will be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord district, on Monday.
Police said Stone and his two passengers seemed “overly nervous” when stopped for a traffic violation shortly after 4 p.m. on the highway, prompting the trooper to ask to search the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Rondo leads Celtics past Nets
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief