Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Vermont teen arrested after search of car yields 'vegetative matter'
Derek Stone of Georgia, Vt., was arrested for possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. After he consented to a search of his vehicle, police found the vegetative matter, believed to be marijuana, a digital scale and another substance that appeared to be hashish, according to a press release from state police.
Police said Stone refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Merrimack County House of Corrections. He will be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord district, on Monday.
Police said Stone and his two passengers seemed “overly nervous” when stopped for a traffic violation shortly after 4 p.m. on the highway, prompting the trooper to ask to search the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483