Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Five people face drug charges in I-495 bust
According to a news release, the arrests came after a state trooper patrolling the highway observed a vehicle in the far-right travel lane commit several moving violations and then stop in the breakdown lane.
Police said they discovered 2,000 Oxycodone pills and two dozen methadone pills in a "hidden compartment" inside the vehicle.
Manuel Barroso, 31, of Nashua; Jose Rosario, 23, of Manchester; Raul Fontana, 22, of Lawrence; and Julio Herrera, 26, of New York City, were charged with drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483