Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Five people face drug charges in I-495 bust
According to a news release, the arrests came after a state trooper patrolling the highway observed a vehicle in the far-right travel lane commit several moving violations and then stop in the breakdown lane.
Police said they discovered 2,000 Oxycodone pills and two dozen methadone pills in a "hidden compartment" inside the vehicle.
Manuel Barroso, 31, of Nashua; Jose Rosario, 23, of Manchester; Raul Fontana, 22, of Lawrence; and Julio Herrera, 26, of New York City, were charged with drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal