Home » Sports » College Sports
College Football: New Haven runs past St. A
New Haven improved to 1-1 with the win.
Senior quarterback Ronnie Nelson threw for 312 yards and ran for 171 more to lead the Chargers in the win. Nelson threw for three touchdowns and ran for a pair.
New Haven running back Mike DeCaro ran for 205 yards on 19 carries while scoring three touchdowns.
St. Anselm quarterback Andrew Murphy threw for 275 yards and four touchdowns, while wide receiver Justin Bernard had 14 catches for 134 yards and three touchdowns.
Running back Keith Charles ran for 83 yards and had four catches for 71 yards and a touchdown.
New Haven led 7-0 after one quarter and 28-13 at the half. The Chargers outscored St. Anselm 42-13 in the second half.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 30
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
- Mile marker: Londonderry trail’s first step - 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 26
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 2
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 3
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list